The 2022 National Budget was presented in the National Assembly by the Minister of Finance and Economic Development, Hon Mthuli Ncube, this afternoon, Thursday 25th November.
The following documents are available on the Veritas website at the link indicated below:
- The complete text of the Minister’s Budget Speech [which is a summarised version of the full detailed 2022 National Budget Statement]; and
- The Citizens’ Budget – a 17-page document which presents the highlights of the Budget Speech in simplified and easily understandable form.
Both these documents can be downloaded from the same Veritas webpage .
Other Budget documents tabled
At the end of his presentation the Minister tabled the following Budget documents:
- The 2022 National Budget Statement;
- NDS1 Programmes and Projects Investment Plan (2021-25);
- 2022 Infrastructure Investment Plan;
- The 2022 Citizen’s Budget;
- The Estimates of Expenditure (Blue Book);
- Finance Bill;
- Appropriation Bill; and
- Statement on Public Debt.
All these documents will be available on the Veritas website soon.