ZANU PF’s desperate attempt to suspend the execution of Justice Mafusire’s 28 June 2018 Safe Schools ruling came to naught today at Masvingo High Court. The bold learned Judge Justice Mafusire once again came to the rescue of our schools and education by delivering a leave to execute the Safe Schools ruling.
This means Political Parties CAN NOT:
– ask, encourage or force school children to rallies;
– cause the closure of schools;
– compel teachers to attend rallies;
– compel teachers to make contributions towards rallies;
– use any school property without consent of school authorities.
If anyone sees or knows of any violations of this Court Order, please contact ARTUZ on +263776129336 / +263775643192 or their lawyer on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please spread the word that the Court order is back in operation despite ZANU PF’s efforts to suspend it by appealing to the Supreme Court. Let’s protect our children from political exploitation.
Source: Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe (ARTUZ)